RICHMOND-BURTON COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL
Dear R-B Students and Parents,
As we prepare for our return to learning in the 2nd semester, we have listened to stakeholders and made several changes to our in-person experience. Some of the highlights are:
- Students return to the building beginning Tuesday, January 19th
- Elimination of the block schedule. 8 periods every day
- Every class period is now 45 minutes
- Students attend in-person every other day. Elimination of full-remote Wednesdays
- Extended school day: 7:55 – 2:30 each day
- Lunch period extended to 45 minutes
At your convenience, please take a look at the video below. These will help to better explain the changes and the reasons behind them. We are excited to get the students back and are confident in the changes we have made.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Mike Baird: email@example.com or via phone:(815) 678-4525
Should your student be unable to attend In Person or Remote Learning for any reason during this time, please report your child’s absence by emailing the school nurse, Joanne Boylan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived Learning Plan Documentation
In addition to Remote Learning, the links below can still be used to stay engaged in the learning process.